11th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing
Łochow Palace and Manor Farm is located just an hour's drive from Warsaw by road S8, in the heart of Nadbużański Park Krajobrazowy (Nadbuzanski Landscape Park), by the Liwiec River, on an area of 27 hectares. The palace and park complex is a 19th-century building, commissioned by Józef Count Hornowski. It was rebuilt and restored by the Arche development company in 2005 - 2008. Its success in the real estate market has made it possible to fulfil dreams, such as restoring historic buildings to their former glory.
- Group transportation from IPC PAS to the hotel (on the day of the workshop's start) and from the hotel to Warsaw Central Railway Station, IPC PAS and Chopin Airport (on the day of the workshop's end) provided by the organizers.
- The hotel stay includes meals, covering a variety of buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (starter, soup, main course, dessert).
- Within the Palace, guests have access to broadband WiFi Internet.
- Workshop guests have access to the swimming pool and all saunas available at the Wellness Centre.
- Extra Restaurant and SPA & Wellness Centre services are available at the Hotel.
- Location: Marii Konopnickiej 10, 07-130 Łochów, Poland
- More information on: www.palacifolwarklochow.pl
Manor Farm (Folwark) is a facility that meets the four-star standard. The new hotel part, with its name and the form of the buildings, refers to the historic buildings located in the area. Folwark is a fully modern complex, as no elements of the original architecture have been preserved. Extensive green areas around the Folwark with a lake and with access to the Liwiec River are beneficial for active forms of recreation and sports of all kinds. In the enclosure located behind the Manor House building, animal lovers will find quite a large herd of quadrupeds, including: Cameroonian sheep, Wrzosowka (Heath) sheep, Polish goats, a Shetland pony and a Scottish cow.
The conference room is surrounded by a spacious foyer, whose modern, bright design, combined with styling reminiscent of a manor house, creates a unique atmosphere.
- Conference and business center - on the first floor
- Room height - 6.8 m
- Natural lighting
- Equipped with individually controlled air conditioning
- Accessories available in the rooms on request: microphones, screens, projectors, lectern, stage.
- Internet in the room
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Carpeted floor
- Bathroom with shower
- Cosmetics set
- Coffee or tea set
Located on the first floor of the Manor House building. Here modernity is combined with tradition.
The menu features traditional Polish cuisine, local specialities and delicacies of international cuisine. The place is complemented by a Drink Bar serving delicious cocktails and alcohol from all over the world. In the spring-summer season, a glassed-in orangery, with a beautiful view of the palace ponds and meadows on the picturesque Liwiec River is at the guest’s disposal.
The Spa and Wellness Centre
Indoor swimming pool
- TROPICAL, temp. 65-75 °C and humidity 20-40% - with relaxing music and color light therapy
- FINNISH AROMA SAUNA, temp. 85-100 °C and humidity 8-25%
- STEAM ROOM, temp. 40-48 °C and humidity 100%
The swimming pool and jacuzzi at the Manor House are available daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The wellness area is available for hotel guests only.
The gym, located in the Manor House, has a treadmill, exercise bikes and an atlas for weight training. Opening hours: daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.