11th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing
The Workshop is organized by the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
International Scientific Advisory Board SMCBS 2023
- Renata Bilewicz (University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland)
- Gary Blanchard (Michigan State University, Michigan, USA)
- Francis D'Souza (University of North Texas, Denton Texas, USA)
- Karsten Haupt (University of Technology of Compiègne, Compiègne, France)
- Pawel Kulesza (University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland)
- Frank Marken (University of Bath, Bath, UK)
- Wolfgang Schuhmann (Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany)
- Gunther Wittstock (Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg, Germany)
- Patrizia Mussini (University of Milan, Italy)
- Julea Butt (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Lo Gorton (Lund University, Lund, Sweden)
The project is partially financed by state budget funds granted by the Polish Minister of Education and Science within the "Excellent Science II" programme.