11th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing
Łochów, Poland, 3-7 November 2023
How to get to the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS
From the Chopin Airport
- Taxi: Taxi (Bolt, FREENOW) should cost between 40-50 PLN (8-11 EUR). The Institute is only 9 km from the Chopin Airport.
- Public Transport: Take the bus 175 (direction: "Pl. Piłsudskiego"), step out at the bus stop "Pomnik Lotnika 02" and change for the bus 523 (direction: "Stare Bemowo"). Your final destination is close to the bus stop "PKP Wola (Kasprzaka) 06". Described route.
- You can find more information on the Public Transport Authority of Warsaw website.
From the Modlin Airport
- Bus/train: The Warsaw Modlin airport is located around 40 km outside of the Warsaw. To get to the Institute you need to take a bus and train to the Warszawa Wola Railway Station (travel will take about 1 h). Described route.
- Taxi: Alternatively, you can take a taxi from the Airport to the institute, estimated cost 100-150 PLN (20-30 EUR).
From the Central Railway Station
- Taxi: Taxi should cost between 15-20 PLN (3.5-5 EUR). The Institute is only 3 km from the Central Railway Station.
- Public transport: Take the tram 10 (direction: "PKP Wola") from the "Dworzec Centralny 10" tram stop located just outside the Station. The Institute is located close to the tram stop "Szpital Wolski 06". Described route.