10th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing
- Contributions will be accepted based on quality and relevance of the submitted abstracts.
- A single-page abstract must be composed using the abstract template and guidelines provided.
- The abstract must be submitted at registration as a docx file.
- The abstract will be published as received without editing.
One contribution per participant is allowed
Oral presentations are preferred, which will include tutorial lectures, keynote lectures, and short communications. Poster presentation will be included in the Program.
Distinguished scientists will be invited to deliver tutorial lectures which are intended to cover fundamentals, recent review material, and selected illustrative results of current research of their and other groups. It is suggested to give 35-min presentation and leave 5 min for discussion.
Prominent specialists will present keynote lectures on selected "hot" topics of their research areas. It is suggested to give 17-min presentation and leave 3 min for discussion.
Young researchers are welcome to present short communications covering most exciting results of their own research. It is suggested to give 12-min presentation and leave 3 min for discussion.
Objective, introduction, experimental, results, and conclusions of a research accomplished as well as a minimum number of references should be presented in a poster.
Official language of the Workshop is English.
Instructions for Speakers
- Participants will be asked to present their contribution by sharing a screen view on their own device. For this purpose, please familiarize yourself with the full-screen display option in the software you are using.
- Please respect given time for talks:
- Tutorial: 35 min + 5 min of discussion
- Keynote: 17 min + 3 min of discussion
- Short Communication: 12 min + 3 min of discussion
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- During poster sessions, the author should be present for discussions.